Sunday, September 6, 2009

God is Good!

So pretty much the Lord is amazing. He is the reason I am alive, and He is what I want to live for. I have gotten to the point in my faith where I'm starting to understand fully submitting everything, absolutely everything for God's will. That means trading my desires, my wants, if that is what He asks me, if that is what is best. He has also been speaking to me about writing and that He likes it when I write so I am starting this little thing up as a way to do that. I don't really know where to start, but I am learning to fully abandon everything for God and that's pretty much what this whole thing will be about and maybe add a few funny stories. I am so pumped about what He is doing. There is so much to tell so I will leave it at that for now and figure out how to articulate everything separately when it isn't 2 in the morning. By the way, I love riding my bike late at night. I am 25 years old, and I'm pretty sure I enjoy rides around my neighborhood more than when I was a kid. I had a ride tonight with a friend on the handlebars at 1:30 am on the way home from an amazing soak session. Basically you turn on music, lay on the floor with the lights off, and just rest in the Lord. My friends and I did that tonight. It was much needed and it helped me a lot with some of the weird emotions I was feeling. Wow, God gives us exactly what we need. Why the heck does He love us so much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment